Our job doesn't stop once a bond is posted by Boomer Bail Bonds. We're just getting started. Here's what happens after the defendant is released:
- The defendant checks in with Boomer Bail Bonds.
- Boomer Bail Bonds schedules a time for the defendant to come by the office and complete the paperwork.
- Boomer Bail Bonds verifies the arraignment date and notifies the defendant if any revisions have been made on the case.
- Boomer Bail Bonds helps you keep track of your court dates.
- Once the case is closed and your account is paid in full, your bond is exonerated and your obligation to Boomer Bail Bonds is fulfilled.
Every case is different so it's hard to know how long the court proceedings will last. But our experience helps us let you know what to expect. It always helps when you make sure to follow every instruction and be present and cooperative throughout the process.