Bail Bond Process
Below is a step-by-step process of what to expect if you need a bail bond from Boomer Bail Bonds:
- You are contacted by your friend or family member with the one free call they receive in jail.
- You call Boomer Bail Bonds at 405-568-7257.
- Boomer Bail Bonds will verify the charges and bond amounts, and will check for any other agency holds.
- Boomer Bail Bonds ensures you are a qualified co-signer for the bond with Boomer Bail Bonds.
- Once the bond is approved, an agent will meet you to write the bond, complete the paperwork and collect the premium.
- Once the bond is written, please prepare yourself to be patient. Processing times vary. Generally (but not always) it can take anywhere from 4-8 hours to be released from jail.