Oklahoma Arrest Warrants
Most people who go to jail aren't career criminals. They just forgot to pay a fine or to appear in court. When that happens, a warrant may be issued for their arrest. In the worst-case scenario, someone may be suspected of a criminal act and has not yet been arrested.
If you have a warrant, it doesn't necessarily make you a bad person. However, you may be arrested. How do you know if you have a warrant? A couple of ways to find out, without being arrested are:
- Use an online service to access public databases. Those websites are confidential, so no arrest can be made automatically.
- Contact Boomer Bail Bonds. We have access to warrant databases. If you do have a warrant, we can advise you on how to proceed, even when you may not need our services as a bondsman.
Many law enforcement agencies give defendants with active warrants the opportunity to walk-through and appear for court arraignment without the defendant being arrested. The defendant may be processed and fingerprinted.
Walk-throughs are generally accepted only at scheduled times. Defendant walk-throughs must usually be accompanied by a licensed bail bonds representative and/or the defendant’s attorney. A typical walk-through follows this process:
- The defendant contacts Boomer Bail Bonds at 405-568-7257.
- Boomer Bail Bonds will verify the charges and bond amounts, and will check for any other agency holds.
- Boomer Bail Bonds ensures there are qualified co-signers for the bond, if required.
- Boomer Bail Bonds schedules a time for the defendant to complete their paperwork.
- The walk-through will be scheduled and the defendant will be notified of specific agency guidelines that may be required.
- At the designated time the defendant will walk through and be processed.
A walk-through will save you a great deal of time rather than waiting to be arrested. Every case is different, so it's hard to know how long the walk-through process will last. But, our experience helps us let you know what to expect. It always helps when you make sure to follow every instruction and to be cooperative throughout the process.